Transit transportation on Ukraine
Company "TK-Logistic" has a direct contract and forwarding code with the state enterprise "Ukrzaliznytsya" for payment of the tariff for international transit through the territory of Ukraine.
The following services are provided on transit transportations:
- Organization of direct container trains on the route Asia - Europe - Asia, with the use of international transport corridors passing through Ukraine.
- Organization of multimodal transports with the use of delivery schemes: sea - rail terminal - warehouse.
- Minimum commission while using the code of forwarder.
- Registration of transit goods at the border crossings on the borders of Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Romania.
- Provision of logistics at the ports Odessa, Ilyichevsk, Izmail, and Great Zaporozhye.
For the solution of logistic problems arising at the border crossings Ukraine-Slovakia, Ukraine, Hungary, Ukraine, Poland, a representative office in Chop is created.